Airconditioners are inseparable from our everyday life in Singapore as we live under a tropical climate. Because of this, high usage of airconditioning systems gradually leads to their wear and tear. Therefore it needs professional maintenance from time to time to recover the performance and revert the electricity consumption. Our team of qualified technicians at SubCool provides a trustworthy repair service that specializes in inspecting, uncovering, and troubleshooting any aircon issues. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and we are proud to say that we thrive in it. Let us look at the common problems that require expert intervention.
Onsite Troubleshoot Diagnosis
(waived if services are hired)
Copper Tube Replacement
(depends on length and duration)
Replacement of Electrical Wiring
(depends on length and duration)
Covered Air Conditioner
(depends on availability)
Aircon Repair Singapore Prices:
We provide a wide margin of service all of which are of reasonable price and guarantee customer satisfaction. Check out the price of our packages here
- Onsite Troubleshoot Diagnosis: Costs only $40. Moreover, the service charge is waived if other services are hired.
- Copper Tube Replacement: Starts from $200. The price depends on the length of the required tube and the duration of replacement.
- Electrical Wiring replacement: Starts from $200. This service also depends on the wire length and duration of the replacement.
- Covered Air Conditioner: Contact us for a quotation. Price varies for different brands and is applicable for ducted, ductless, or Central AC.
- Replace PCB: As the Printed Circuit Board varies from brand to brand, the price also depends on the model and you need to contact us for checking availability and a quotation.
Common Aircon Issues Of Aircon Repair:
Water leakage is the most usual problem we encounter in an aircon and for prolonged use this problem is inevitable. Water leaking starts to surface and if you don’t attend it soon it can lead to mechanical failures.
Fan motor disruptions:
It keeps the compressor from overheating. But the fan motor functionality decreases continuously. It is wise to replace or repair motors for safety matters and performance issues.
The right temperature can not be detected with a faulty thermostat and you will notice that your AC is blowing out warm air instead and consuming high electricity.
Circuit Board issues:
Circuit boards can be damaged for long time use or any sudden change in voltage. This issue disables the Aircon unit entirely most of the time. Without replacing it you will be unable to run your air conditioning system.
If your aircon unit needs to be maintained frequently for better performance defects can subside within the condenser and needs to be replaced to get rid of such issues.
Our trained technicians will find out the aforementioned issues along with any other problems you might not notice. If your aircon has undergone long use without servicing it is best you choose our team of experts to inspect it thoroughly.
SubCool Aircon Repair Services:
- On-the-spot checking of error codes of air conditioners of any brand.
- Professional dismantling to do a thorough check on the circuit board.
- Estimation of the overall repair cost.
- Unit repairs are then conducted after customer confirmation.
- Onsite testing of the aircon unit after repairs.
- Reinstallation of the aircon unit.
Our Range of Aircon Repair Service Singapore
Our team at SubCool provides the best aircon repair service at a reasonable price. Here is what we can do for you:
- Dismantling fan coil cover, filters, blowers, rotors.
- Spray washing filters and dry cleaning covers.
- Detach wash & vacuum water trays.
- Unclog and clean drain pans.
- Wash & clean fan blowers & blades.
- Water condensation drainage pipe suction and clearing any obstructions to prevent water leakage at FCU and Drainage system.
- Wipe and dry each aircon part with utmost care.
- Analyze the condition of fan coil units & outdoor CU.
- Check to clear dust blocking outdoor CU functionality.
- Check all electrical components of FCU & CUs.
- Check settings and aircon operating conditions.
- Check refrigerants.
- Assemble aircon components back to the original formation.
- Test run on-spot to ensure all systems are alright.