Being in a hot country like Singapore, aircon system is becoming a necessity for us to combat the warm weather to stay comfortable. When it comes to choosing the suitable air-conditioning system for your home, there are many factors to take into consideration. It is best to consult an aircon company to make the right decision before confirming to buy one.
Factors to consider before installing your aircon
Before engaging an aircon installation company like us, you should consider some of the factors below which can affect the choice you make for your home:
Location and size of the area
The area of the room to be covered by the aircon unit affects the type of air-conditioning system you should buy. Bigger rooms require more powerful aircon systems. Warmer units (such as properties facing the afternoon sun) or areas (such as the living room or kitchen) will also typically require a higher power aircon system to achieve the same cooling effect.
Types of Aircon Systems
There are many kinds of aircon systems you can choose from, depending on your requirements. Some of the more common aircon you can choose are:
- Room aircon: This type of aircon is the most popular choice, and can usually last between 10-15 years
- Central aircon – Central aircon are mostly used in commercial and industrial areas, and can last for about 15-20 years. Installation is more complex (includes hacking of walls and ductwork to conceal pipings), but it can be more efficient compared to other systems.
- Ductless mini-split aircon: This kind of system is the most popular type of wall aircon in Singapore, and can usually last between 15-20 years.
- Evaporative cooler: This type of cooler can be a viable option for dry areas, and can usually last between 15-20 years.
Types of Aircon Installation
Sub Cool provides a range of types and brands of aircon for you to choose from. We have the expertise and know-how to safely install the different types of air-conditioning systems, ensuring no damage or parts being installed wrongly along the way.
The types of aircon systems we provide for installation are:
- Wall-mounted system
- Centralised system
- Ceiling Casette
Aircon Installation Prices
Aircon installation prices are highly dependant on several factors, factors such as:
- Brands or models of the aircon
- Materials used during installation
- Aircon country of origin
- Type of installation
- Inverter system (non-inverter are obsolete)
Contact us today for a quotation for your home aircon installation project.
Request for a Quote!
Complete the following form and we will get back to you soonest.