Kindly refer below for the types of general aircon services that we provide and the servicing fees.
Wall Mounted FCU
|No. of Units||A la carte||Annual
(4 times in a year)
- Promotional rates are for first-time clients, for wall mounted aircon servicing only.
- We strongly suggest these plans for home-owners and offices that require aircon cleaning regularly.
- For aircon units that have not been serviced more than 12 months, Enhanced servicing is recommended for more comprehensive cleaning.
|No. of Units||Enhanced|
- A more comprehensive cleaning for aircon units that haven’t been serviced for more than 12 months.
- Enhanced servicing is different from our regular service because it includes removing the water tray for cleaning and also removing the fan blower to wash trapped dust and dirt. This service might take up an additional 20 mins per unit compared to our regular servicing.
- Please note that this service is limited to Mitsubishi, Daikin, Panasonic and Toshiba wall-mounted aircons. Other brands usually don’t have a removable fan blower. Therefore, this service is not applicable.
Ceiling Cassette Units
|No. of Units||A La Carte||Annual|
|2 – 9||$40||$30|
|10 and above||Contact us||Contact us|
For A La Carte servicing of 10 and above units, please contact us for a quotation ($15 – $40).
For Annual servicing of 10 and above units, please contact us for a quotation ($10 – $30).
|Chemical Wash (Wall Mounted) – $70 per unit|
|Chemical Overhaul (Wall Mounted) – $150 for 1 unit; $120 per unit for 2 units and above
Chemical Overhaul (Cassette) – $380-450 per unit
|Ordourless Medicine Cleaning (Wall Mounted) – $90 per unit|
There are many types of deep washing methods for your aircon. Contact us today for a free no-obligation discussion to find out which deep cleaning method is the most suitable for you.
** There will be a surcharge of up to $30 per aircon height between 3m – 4m.
|Covered Air Conditioner – Ducted/Ductless/Central AC – (contact for quotation)|
|On-site Troubleshoot/Diagnosis – $40 (waived if services are hired)|
|Replacement of Electrical Wiring – From $200 onwards (depends on length and duration)|
|Replace PCB (depends on availability)|
|Copper Tube Replacement – From $200 onwards (depends on length and duration)|
|Gas Refill R22 – $60 – $130
Gas Refill R410A – $80 – $130
|Outdoor Compressor Unit Cleaning – $60 (high-pressure air jet)
Outdoor Compressor Unit Cleaning – $120 (water and chemical)
Outdoor Compressor Unit Cleaning – $250 (chemical overhaul)